Religion is a very mighty force, so we should not take it lightly. Sacred texts can be misapplied through handpicked reading, deciphering and interpretation.
It is hazardous:
· When we start seeing ourselves as God’s exclusive agents.
· When political profile is based on a decree from heaven that relies on us human
beings to execute.
· When religious beliefs become bolted into ultimate truths.
· When we appoint ourselves as the warden of the ultimate truth.
· When we start expanding the beliefs, convictions and doctrine of our religion to the
the social and political arena.